GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

As most of you know, a few of us gathered at Daikoku futo last night for a litte meet.

Here are a few of the images from the meet.

Partial parking lot image:

Slick looking Toyota Mark II with a fish tank FTW.

High end sports car club

A few crazy JDM bikers

And some loud ass vans

·
6,821 Posts
Thanks again for sharing Daikoku . . .:bowdown1:

How many of you guys where there? Actually do the Lambo guys live down there ?. . .:chuckle: they seem to be there quite often.

Anybody remembers the movie Black Rain?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Great looking meet , some fantastic cars :smokin: and some weird looking bikes.

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Nice shots Adam. I couldn't even be @resd to take the camera out last night. It truly makes me ache inside seeing such italian exotica being tarted up like that. The only car that managed to save its self was a pristine 430, with the optional Brembo ceramic brake package. That is until I heard he wants to do a lambo-door conversion on it.:rolleyes: :nervous:

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Nice shots Adam. I couldn't even be @resd to take the camera out last night. It truly makes me ache inside seeing such italian exotica being tarted up like that. The only car that managed to save its self was a pristine 430, with the optional Brembo ceramic brake package. That is until I heard he wants to do a lambo-door conversion on it.:rolleyes: :nervous:
Totally agree with you!!!

Having seen Lambos; Murcielgao, Diablo, etc they all look stunning as they are.

Its a shame really, but i think money has more to do with this than actual taste!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
awesome pics....

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Did anyone manage to talk to the guy with orange R33 GTS-T in this picture?
He is a friend of mine from the Navy, Dan, and goes to Daikoku frequently.
They usually know where the action happens or they will make thier own action happen from time to time.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I just came back from Yokoskuka and the the sign in the toll road for daikuko futo, and remember thats were all this nice pictures happen. It would have not matter my GTR is getting cams, headgasket, fuel system and a FCON Pro so I dont think I would have matched there with a van...lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts