GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of these came with my R32 and some I've gathered over time. All prices are excluding delivery. Ideally you'll collect the items as some are very heavy but I can post if you pay the shipping fee. I also like playing swapsies so give me a try if you have any of the following - thermostatic oil cooler take off plate, front lower arms, rear lower arms, rear hub carriers, brake master cylinder stopper, hard pipe bits, oil catch tank

Bride drivers side seat rails. Should fit R32s and R33s - £65

Willans harness, has four straps though could have a crotch strap added (see pics) - £40

Defi rev counter and Defi controller unit, they came with my car but seem to be missing the harness to take the feed from the car for the rev counter. Has wiring for power/light etc however. On this basis I'm not 100% they both work. I'm happy to swap them back (cash for item) if they are found to be faulty - £65

R32 GTS (NOT GTR) offside front indicator. Sold to me as a GTR indicator but clearly not, I love fleabay - £25

·
Registered
773 Posts
Chris,

You have PM re the Oil Cooler Take off plate and oil catch tank.

Also, can you confirm the part number/model number on the defi link controller??

Cheers

Andy

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chris,

You have PM re the Oil Cooler Take off plate and oil catch tank.

Also, can you confirm the part number/model number on the defi link controller??

Cheers

Andy
Andy,

Sorry mate the only part/model codes on the controller looks to be a serial number - 0170196. I know very little about the unit (it came with my car) from what little I have found is that it can control a number of different Defi gauges. My best guess is that it's the version 1 unit but I am by no means certain.

Cheers

Cris

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As this has caused some misunderstanding the below:

"I also like playing swapsies so give me a try if you have any of the following - thermostatic oil cooler take off plate, front lower arms, rear lower arms, rear hub carriers, brake master cylinder stopper, hard pipe bits, oil catch tank"

Means that I don't have any of these items and would consider swapping one of the advertised items for them. Hope that this clears things up.

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More bits:

Set of Bilstein coil-overs. Came with my car. Have the stiffest spring-rate in the world. They have no model numbers on them so I don't know too much about them. The are only adjustable for pre-load (as per the pics). £250.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts