GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres one of this weeks job a full colour change to red from silver on this Range Rover Sport

the owner has had the car for some years and rather than spend a load of money going for a new car he decided a face lift was the way to go

stripped and made ready

during fitting

and complete

work took place over three days

thanks for looking

Paul​

·
Premium Member
5,954 Posts
Quality work as ever but I am really not feeling that colour on that car!

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Nice work, ruined by license plate and LFC supporting owner!

·
Registered
913 Posts
A professionally brilliantly done wrap guys and you deserve all the accolades for showing how to wrap properly and close to perfection. Get a team office sorted down here in the south and perhaps chat with Chris @ Wrapitition as you both show to the community a genuine service level where little is compromised. Great job! :clap:

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quality work as ever but I am really not feeling that colour on that car!
thanks simon its a rare site on a range rover red but it does work in the flesh

great work, ruined by the silly grey bonnet
cheers lat I'm not a fan of the bonnet centre but we just do whats asked of us

Nice work, ruined by license plate and LFC supporting owner!
thanks johnny

A professionally brilliantly done wrap guys and you deserve all the accolades for showing how to wrap properly and close to perfection. Get a team office sorted down here in the south and perhaps chat with Chris @ Wrapitition as you both show to the community a genuine service level where little is compromised. Great job! :clap:
thanks Anil its appreciated fella but honestly the last thing we need is to attract more work lol

Fantastic work as always and I am looking forward to handing my car over to you in December ;-)
thanks kev it won't be long now buddy :squintdan

·
Registered
471 Posts
Nice job :), just viewed you're website, all look sweet :) What is a ball park figure to get a R33GTR done ? Pm me if you want :)

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Very nice and as a fellow Liverpool supported I approve of the plate! :thumbsup:

If I am not mistaken it's very easy to facelift the front lights too if the owner fancies it.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think it looks great in red, but as above not keen on the grey stripe.
me either lol

dog in Doberman wrap....nice
he's never far away bob

Love the number plate , perfect for any LFC fan
cheers buddy

That is a really nice colour!!
thanks liam

Nice job :), just viewed you're website, all look sweet :) What is a ball park figure to get a R33GTR done ? Pm me if you want :)
cheers daz if you let me know both colour and finish (matte or gloss) i will happily offer a costing for you

Very nice and as a fellow Liverpool supported I approve of the plate! :thumbsup:

If I am not mistaken it's very easy to facelift the front lights too if the owner fancies it.
cheers buddy i think i mentioned the lights when i fitted her

·
Registered
471 Posts
Nice job , just viewed you're website, all look sweet What is a ball park figure to get a R33GTR done ? Pm me if you want
cheers daz if you let me know both colour and finish (matte or gloss) i will happily offer a costing for you

Was thinking of keeping it gunmetal grey but with red side skirts, front splitter, lower part of rear bumper and maybe spoiler fin. In gloss. Just need see if someone can put it me on photoshop, to see how it would look :) cheers

·
Registered
192 Posts
Looks great, ive done alot of vinyl application of Time Attack sponsors and did try to vinyl wrap my R32 GTR in matte white, but just didnt go perfect so sprayed it in the end. Its alot harder than it looks!

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks great, ive done alot of vinyl application of Time Attack sponsors and did try to vinyl wrap my R32 GTR in matte white, but just didnt go perfect so sprayed it in the end. Its alot harder than it looks!
cheers fella and lol its not that bad when you do it every day

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yeah think it gets better with experience. I got the whole side of my GTR wrapped in matte white, and the first one i ever did, to pull the wrap off the A pillar to remove a small bubble to have it crack as if brittle! Wasnt a happy bunny, it was either cold weather or maybe a defect in the vinyl?

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah think it gets better with experience. I got the whole side of my GTR wrapped in matte white, and the first one i ever did, to pull the wrap off the A pillar to remove a small bubble to have it crack as if brittle! Wasnt a happy bunny, it was either cold weather or maybe a defect in the vinyl?
id put it down to operator error lol

prob room to cold caused it to snap - ambient needs to be 18 degrees

less its brittle - more to stretchy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts