GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per title, I no longer need track wheels so these are up for grabs.

Just throwing them on here incase anyone has a set of interesting wheels to swap, I don't need staggered wheels for my car.

Or £1795 ono straight sale.

Here's the blurb from ebay.

A set of very rare Impul Centrelock wheels with tools.

10J et20, These come with adapters and the Impul tooling kit to fit cars running 5x114.3 To fit these you simply need to bolt the adapter onto the hub, then fit wheel and torque the centrelock with the Impul torque wrench.

These were fitted on my track car, when the wheels were removed I noticed one of them has been touching the coilover since I had the alignment redone, another has touched on the inside too. Some minor kerb marks and marks on face. Refurb required to be mint. See pics.

I've never seen another set of these in the UK, the only other set I've seen for sale was on Yahoo Japan with a starting price of £2000 + shipping and taxes.

A rare chance to own a unique set of wheels.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So with the adaptors and wheels fitted to the car the effective ET is 20 ?
Yes mate, that's correct.

I had them on my car (not a skyline) with 25mm spacers on the rear as previously I'd run 10j -9 wheels and wanted them to be roughly the same flushness with the arch.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone got any dishy Work wheels or TE37's kicking around they want to swap?

My mates offered me an interesting swap but the rears are 12.5J negative offset and won't go on without negative camber which I don't really want to do...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If theres anyone else interested I'd accept £1400 as I got a stag do coming up, or swap for Work Meisters/Equips/VS-XX, if not I'm gonna swap them with my mates wheels, so any genuine interest let me know asap.

Cheers

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cheers bud, Message me that address and if I find the nuts I'll send them on. They're not in either car so must be buried in the room somewhere!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts