GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

im selling my super rare Nismo Steering wheel and Nismo Horn button. I have never seen another wheel like it..................ever. The lower section is flattened which is great if you have buckets, big legs or enjoy a lowered seating position £150.:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

paypal must add 3.5% to cover charges.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Does it fir a R34GTR ?

Hi All

im selling my super rare Nismo Steering wheel and Nismo Horn button. I have never seen another wheel like it..................ever. The lower section is flattened which is great if you have buckets, big legs or enjoy a lowered seating position £150.:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

paypal must add 3.5% to cover charges.

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you'll need a boss kit, non oem now available on ebay for £30-40 i think:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry fellas AndyH got it today, I do have another leather steering wheel, it has the Nismo size boss plus the horn pushes on the rear aswell as the centre boss space. Unfortunately it has a small blemish on the rear about the size of a squashed pea:chairshot :chairshot Its finished in plain black. I'd let that go for £40 plus p&p.

Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts