GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must have gone mad today but !!!
I bought these from Dave @The GTR shop
A Very very rare brand new original GC110 GT-R rear tailgate Badge.
There were only 197 GC110 Gt-r's ever produced, the 2nd badge is an italic 'Skyline' from the same vehicle
I,m going to put these on my R32 GTR because i love the 'Old skool' look of them but what do you think?
I dont care how much they cost me....i love them and there Iconic old skool-ness!

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
you can walk into any nissan dealer in japan or autobacs and buy them
Matty? talk about pissing on someones chips!!!!!!! disgusting how you of all people can pass comment like that!

·
Registered
26,782 Posts
Matty? talk about pissing on someones chips!!!!!!! disgusting how you of all people can pass comment like that!
what?

they are a nice set of badges, i have one onmy r34

but you can walk into autobacs and pick them up, thats all i was saying

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
what?

they are a nice set of badges, i have one onmy r34

but you can walk into autobacs and pick them up, thats all i was saying
I think it would of been nice to just use that statment Matt:thumbsup: p.s. neither autobacs nor crystal stocked these when i was in them. Plus how many of these badges are in the Uk or Europe and let alone on a car? Not too many i would of thought. Isnt your badge from a KPGC10?

·
Registered
26,782 Posts
I think it would of been nice to just use that statment Matt:thumbsup: p.s. neither autobacs nor crystal stocked these when i was in them. Plus how many of these badges are in the Uk or Europe and let alone on a car? Not too many i would of thought. Isnt your badge from a KPGC10?
Youve not seen my car lately :D

depends on what store you go to & if you speak japanese...

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Is the suggestion that these badges didn't come off the cars that would have had them, and that they are currently still being produced?

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
thats what matty is saying
Hmmm i never picked that one up? Is that what your inferring Matt? I mislead a customer into thinking these came off a car that is no longer available?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I still like them and havnt seen any before so my car will at least stand out from most.
At least there are not sold in the millions on Ebay........

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Hi Matt

i never knew you had one of these badges on your car mate. Where have you put it, on the grill or tailgate?

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,203 Posts
I like the Skyline badge thought I'm not too keen on the GTR one. There's only about one GT-R badge that I like so it's certainly just my dodgy taste. Nice to be a little different.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts