GTR Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Thanks! Yea, the car has been out of paint for awhile haven't been able to get any decent pictures of it yet and the motor was purchased by a customer of ours so I'm in the process of assembling another motor setup.

I'll get pics up of the progress

·
Registered
48 Posts
just now i have a big problem with the oil pressure and flow because i bought in rawbrokerage shop a stud to mount the oil sandwish direct to block (i have a external engine oil cooler).I dont know why now i have too high oil press, (2.1bar @ idle ,6bar @ 6000rpm) I am grateful for any help to you could give me.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
What oil pump do you have on the engine and what other oil system modifications? Have you seen a change in oil temps when switching to the external air-to-air oil cooler?

What were your oil pressure figures like before the changes?

·
Registered
48 Posts
and of course without the stock water/oil and brakets.I dont know how was the oil press before, because now is wen i have new oil press and temp stack gauges.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
The car has been out of the paint booth for awhile but haven't taken any quality pics... but here are some basic shots of how it came out:

Matte white with tri-coat of pearl

Can't really tell the pearl when it's under low light but when it's outside it pearls... :smokin:

61 - 71 of 71 Posts