GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can get the black/gold nut shaped centre caps for my nismo gt2s? they have rays printed in the centre on the gold bit?
i am desperate i have tried everywhere i can think off or is there any others similar that will fit :confused: i know they dont make gt2s now
i have 2 and need 2 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
cheers guys
justin

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
I'v got Volks and have been told the centre caps pop out so not worth replacing!!

I would have thought ProSpec would be a good place to start.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers bud but prospec a no go, do you leave the volk caps and run without then?
cheers
justin

·
Registered
498 Posts
I had to get a centre cap for my GT3s when a monkey in a tyre shop broke 1.I gave them Abbeys number as that is where they were bought from years ago.Abbey had a spare from a display wheel and charged the tyre shop a good price for it,if they did not have that one I was out of luck as the wheels are not made anymore..

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Prospec had them for mine - About £30each!

Running without is not such a good idea as you`ll get crap in the center housing around the bearing assembly......esp. if used in winter.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers guys prospec have said they cannot get,or they are not sure what others are compatible:confused:
i will try abbey and see if they can help
cheers

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,571 Posts
I needed two for my GT2's years ago and they were expensive then.

Unfortunately the missus can't remember where she got them from!:rolleyes: :(

I never had any fall out though.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well guys i think my luck could be in:) just spoke to abbey it appears that they have got some that i can purchase:D :D yes at last i have tried everywhere for those 2 bits of plastic and now i have struck gold
cheers for help all
justin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts