GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

We are please to announced that we are part of the new Rays Wheels office here in the UK.

Plans have been afoot for sometime to have offical channels into the UK. We have been working directly with Rays for some time and its great to officially announce the UK division.

For the first time, we personally will stock a range of Volk wheels ready for next day delivery that will bolt right up to the Skyline.

Prices will also now be lower than before, and we can assure our customers that as usual on wheel prices, that we cannot be beaten.

Also, we will never be beaten on delivery times - gone are the days of 6-10 week lead time on certain designs. We will be able to deliver to your door even if we don't have stock, or special orders within 4 weeks.

About Rays

RAYS, established in 1973, is the premier Japanese manufacturer of high end wheels for both motorsports and street use. By following their virtual goal of "contributing to the promotion of motor sports culture," RAYS continues to manufacture wheels with innovative design and the highest technology. RAYS strives to stay ahead of the competition by forging strong trusting relationship with top race and tuning teams around the world and continually researching new materials and technologies to make the future racing wheels a reality today.

Video on manufacturing process (13.5Mb, WMV)

Our range can be seen online here:

www.rays-wheels.co.uk

www.gramlights.co.uk

Best Regards,

Gaz.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
gazwalker said:
For the first time, we personally will stock a range of Volk wheels ready for next day delivery that will bolt right up to the Supra.
Congrats Gaz, but did you actually mean to say the above part ? :bawling:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bean said:
Congrats Gaz, but did you actually mean to say the above part ? :bawling:
Dunno what your talking about :blahblah: :p

Sorry Bean, thanks for pointing it out! Serves my right for copying from another source!

Gaz.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Time Attack CE28N for 350Z

Just got these stunners in for a customer with a Zed. Thought you may like to see them :)

Regards,

Gaz.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hi,
How much for the Rays wheelnuts? Will they fit BLITZ Z1 rimms? On a 33GTR?

Regards

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Tool

Are you able to suply the Rays locking nut remover. Wifes car came over with Rays locking nuts and no key and i really dont want to damage the wheels or the nuts to remove them.PM if need be. Thanks..

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are you able to suply the Rays locking nut remover. Wifes car came over with Rays locking nuts and no key and i really dont want to damage the wheels or the nuts to remove them.PM if need be. Thanks..
I checked today and can't buy one seperately unfortunately :(

Gaz.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Nuts

Thanks for the reply.Will borrow a locking nut remover from someone and just put another type of locking nut back on again--pity....

·
Registered
627 Posts
I have a set of TE37's that I want to get refurbished and painted black. Can you give me a price for a set of black nuts and the centre caps. Pardon my ignorance but how are the centre caps held in place?
Cheers.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have a set of TE37's that I want to get refurbished and painted black. Can you give me a price for a set of black nuts and the centre caps. Pardon my ignorance but how are the centre caps held in place?
Cheers.
Hi John,

Probably looking at £50 a wheel for the refurbishment, £94 for the set of black Rays nuts.

The centre caps range from £70-94 - they are normally clipped in :)

Gaz.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Out of interest Gary, what is the optimum tyre width Volks state for the TE37's in a 9.5J.
They came on the car with 265/35/18.

Cheers.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Out of interest Gary, what is the optimum tyre width Volks state for the TE37's in a 9.5J.
They came on the car with 265/35/18.

Cheers.
That is the optimum size John, you could push it too 275/35/18 if needbe.

Gaz.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Do you sell the stickers - I have a set of LE37T's that i'm going to get refurbed but need stickers to go on them once done.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Do you sell the stickers - I have a set of LE37T's that i'm going to get refurbed but need stickers to go on them once done.
This is something I get asked quite a bit so I'm glad someone asked here. :)

Replacement stickers are not available for any Rays wheels. The reason is, because of the popularity of the wheels and the likes of Rota et al knocking off their designs, the do not sell replacement stickers so people can make the copies look like originals.

Best Regards,

Gaz.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts