GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Vendor
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ahhh, i think i may know what the problem is,
We list our articles as uk postage only, but have a message in our article to message for international delivery due to the massive differences there can be,
But even so, we have customers in Europe that seem to find us fine, strange?

See attatched for a list of what we have on sale via eBay (some items do have discount if you buy multiples)

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Ahhh, i think i may know what the problem is,
We list our articles as uk postage only, but have a message in our article to message for international delivery due to the massive differences there can be,
But even so, we have customers in Europe that seem to find us fine, strange?

See attatched for a list of what we have on sale via eBay (some items do have discount if you buy multiples)
Anyway as you have the uk postage only i may have to find your user, tried several times to found your ebay shop as through your website there arent any products in stock to see

I have seen some products im very interested, how i can buy through ebay?

Ebay supposed to be showing me all R34 related products in whole Europe and now i just realize thats not 😆

·
Registered
111 Posts
Can you just link any ebay product here? So may click on it and i can see through ebay and the seller? 🤔

·
Vendor
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyway as you have the uk postage only i may have to find your user, tried several times to found your ebay shop as through your website there arent any products in stock to see

I have seen some products im very interested, how i can buy through ebay?

Ebay supposed to be showing me all R34 related products in whole Europe and now i just realize thats not 😆
Hi Juan,

It may be a problem with eBay itself, as last week i sold some parts through eBay to customer is Spain and he found the products with no problem, i just asked him if he did anything different and he said no,

This is a strange problem you have

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thats insane, i dont know why 😆

I can see your profile now and saved the seller but when i click on "articles in sell" there are 0 results 😆😆

·
Registered
111 Posts

Through the link i can see the product perfectly but if i click on "other products from the seller" there again i get 0 results i dont understand

Anyone happens the same? I sent the profile link to some friends to check if there get the same problem or just i am getting this problem

·
Registered
111 Posts
Im sorry if im annoying you just trying to help you and myself

Posted your ebay profile on whatsapp group that is nissan skyline spain related and nobody can see your ebay shop, they get same problem as me nobody see any product

Looks any configuration problem from your profile that nobody outside uk can be able to see the products?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yes, i can see it if i have the direct product link but if i scroll down and click on "other products from seller" there appear 0 results on the search

I just can found the profile through the product and then i try on "products on sell" inside his profile again i get 0 results 😆

Never seen something like that and im ebay familiarized from 2004

·
Registered
111 Posts
On a general search i try to found any product from him just trying to search "R34 windscreen washer pump" for example and filtering just in Europe and i can't found any product from him

Looks like the Brexit is doing his work? 😆

·
Registered
44 Posts
Easy fix, add a fake UK address to your account, then you can see all the items. Had the same issue out here in the Netherlands!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Try using a browser and not the eBay App. Works for me. EBay app always had problems with foreign countries.
Already tried that not work

Easy fix, add a fake UK address to your account, then you can see all the items. Had the same issue out here in the Netherlands!
This worked for me i just changed the country to UK and now i can see a veey qhole parts on ebay but i think i will have to ask if they send outside UK before buying anything

1 - 20 of 21 Posts