GTR Forum banner

RB Motorsport - RB26 V-Cam Kit

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  EF Ian 
#1 ·
RB Motorsport - RB26 V-Cam Kit.
Some of you already know about our custom RB26 V-Cam Kit, some of you have it fitted but also some of you dont know about it or its details so here is an overview...

Similar in ways to the VCT system on the RB25 Engine, our RB26 V-Cam kit provides more responsiveness along with a wider power band which transforms the way the RB26 engine works.

Any one that has had our kits fitted have always been blown away with the gains, many saying one thing about it is "Response".
Our kits do not require any internal engine work, they can be fitted to a standard internal engine, forged engine, stroked engine also retro-fitted without the need to remove the cylinder head, they can be setup and controlled with the use of an aftermarket ECU i.e Link G4+, Haltech etc... this is achievable due to the versatility of our V-Cam kit.

We offer our kits for £2345 + vat.

Anyone who would like to know more or discuss booking in for our kit, please call on 01704 822 848.

See less See more
#3 ·
Approx fitting on our vcam kit is around 12 hours, our rate is £60 p/h
Only additional costs are if you dont have an ecu like the Link G4+ (that we also sell) or if theres any parts you want to fit in the same time,
It is a process we can fit without taking the cylinder head off and we can fit in situation whilst the full engine is still in the car,
If you want any more info or have any questions, feel free to give us a call on 01704 822 848 and we will answer any questions :)

Thank you,
Mark @ RBMotorsport

#4 ·
I had RB Motorsport fit this on one of my R32 GTR's running on a 2.6L RB26 with -7 turbos running about 550bhp and the transformation was unbelievable - the best £ that I have ever spent on an RB26 motor (and I have had a few from std to 750+bhp OSG RB30).!

Super smooth idle, massive low down grunt, much faster to spool up the turbos, very strong mid range then it just files around to the limiter!

Just a "thumbs up" from an actual customer with several thousand miles of happy experience of this kit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.