I'm focusing on everything RB oil related next and had some questions:
- Any disadvantages of using the stock oil cooler vs getting rid of it and using a block adapter?
- I am planning to run some longer lines (filter relocation + cooler + accusump in rear) - should I be worried about oil pressure issues?
- AN10 vs AN12, does it really matter?
- What temperature does the stock oil cooler open at? If I chose an aftermarket thermostat, what temp is ideal?
- I haven't looked yet, but any recommendations on mounting the relocated oil filter upside-down? Im thinking frame rails if possible