GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone enlighten me what the difference id with the green and pink label MAF's? I know the green is series 1 and the pink series 2.. Does one flow more power? Do they have different plugs? Is either more suitable to run on an R33 RB26?

Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
315 Posts
Green label MAF's are from the RB20 I have them on mine, they can approx do 375bhp per MAF. They also alllow you to keep your filters without getting adapters or changing to Z32 airfilters. If you have PFC then there is an option in the menu, also its pretty well plug in and play no need to change wires around. I dont know about pink labels. I did have a link on my computer from the Australian forum explaining it all, and I cant find it now LOL.
hope this helps
Regards
Andy

ps found it RB20/RB25 AFM max power? - Skylines Australia

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A link would be good if you can find it.. So the green ones use the same plug as the RB26? That would be handy. I have Q45's but I am looking fora backup option!

Thanks
Lee

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
I ran Green ones on my P-FC and used the RB25 setting in the menu.

They have the same plug as factory RB26 ones.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Green ones here too!
Work great.
;)
Bob

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Pretty sure 4 different diameters
standard 65mm
RB20 /25t 70mm / green / pink label
300zx 75mm purple label
q45 huge

I think ....

I used to know the numbers off by heart ...
Dam old age ...

I ran green rb25t for a long time on my engine with my RS581's / only issues I ever had with my car were afm related ..biffed them and got the d-jetro , never looked back (except i lost launch control)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts