GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Not QUITE true, the Apexi single kit on a cast iron manifold is dual purpose and fits RB25 and RB26 engines. I have one of these kits for sale actually :)

·
Registered
820 Posts
It wont warp if its perfectly flat to start with and bolts are torqued up properly. Saying an adapter will warp is the same as saying the face of the manifold will warp.

And its more like a 200 pound solution.

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
I agree, never had a problem with our adapters that allow 26 exhaust manifolds to be used on 25 heads.

Rob

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
I was talking about adaptors to convert turbine housing to manifold footprints.
PMSL..... Nice "attempt" at a save there chap but epic FAIL I'm afraid:D

Bring back the wind ups I say........

Rob

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
how much are ur adaption plates mr r.i.p.s plz lol... theres quite a few single rb25 kits iv spotted for good money but just worried about converting the manifold, else its gunna work out alot dearer :S

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
Our kit enables 26 manifolds to go onto 25 heads and its nzd$550 incl shipping for the kit.

I'd have to have a check if we can do it, if your wanting to do it the other way round.

Rob

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
Good spotting there Glen:thumbsup:, but as usual everyone else understood what the guy was actually getting at and everyone else was being helpfull, you have WAY too much time on your hands if your nit picking out things like this man........lol

Is your surname Literal by any chance? :chuckle:

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
correct, you may be better off :) its just an option that suits some people.

Rob

1 - 19 of 19 Posts