GTR Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my Nissan Skyline RB25DET engine that I was going to use but as always plans change so im never going to get round to using it and its taking up space.

I purchased it over a year ago from Andy at S.P.A. (Serious performance autos) via the Skyline Owners Club who is based on the south coast in Eastbourne. I purchased it on the basis that it had been fully stripped with everything checked and cleaned and reassembled. It was also fitted with a metal headgasket while it was apart along with new Nissan gaskets etc and then run for 4000 miles until I purchased it.

It was fully compression tested before it was removed (or id not have purchased it)

It was shrink wrapped when I purchased it and its still in the shrink wrap so shows how far ive progressed with it.

It also comes with the alternator, powersteering pump and reservoir, heater hoses, radiator hoses, engine mounts etc

In the time ive had it it has been dry stored so I cannot see there being any issues with it at all.

Any questions then please ask.

I can put on a pallet and shrink wrap it but you would need to arrange the courier to collect. If you cannot then its collection only im afraid.

Looking for £650 :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts