GTR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As per title does anyone have a diagram to show the coolant flow and direction of a stock equipped block, reason being:

I have removed the iacv / aac / iac so theres some coolant lines to remove, also remove the oem heat exchange for the oil (more lines but simpler, just connect the two or blank)

Other one the coolant that flows through the manifold, is this best being kept or get rid of it? i'm aware there are 3 ports on the head for the coolant but it just doesn't seem right to warm the intake manifold up, although is one of their primary reasons to keep the head cooler? but it would leave me with coolant lines coming out of the top of it that i no longer need.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Doesn't matter anymore, i have sorted it, in case anyone else ever does this.

With a E-throttle conversion, oil cooler take off and removal of the IACV, you need to buy a coupler for the rear coolant hose which is a 19mm ID x100mm Long, ebay, roughly £4 delivered, this eliminates the coolant lines that run to the factory oil heater / warmer and the IACV, gives it a nice clean finish.

Ring up nissan and ask for a replacement heater hose from the front of the block to the rear, its roughly £28, part number is 92412-70T00. This go's from the front of the block, again eliminates the take off for the oil warmer and go's to the connector at the back for the heater matrix.

This leaves you with 2 x 6mm coolant lines on top of the intake manifold to block off and 1 x 8mm coolant line near the front heater hose connection. Less than £10 on ebay and you can buy all the bungs and clips / clamps you need for it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts