GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all. I am looking for an ECU for an rb25det neo with manual transmission. It can be standard or something a bit more exotic.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for posting a reply. What's the part number off it and how much would you want for it?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Simon. Much appreciated. Can you tell me if it is a JECS ECU with the part number 23710 0v801? If the answer is yes then I will be interested to buy it fromn you.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Simon. thanks for that. Was it from a manual transmission R34? That part number doesn't ring much of a bell. Have you ever owned an R33 GTSt? From memory that ECU is a series one R33 ECU. Does it also have these numbers on it: EC-R621 A1 5Y14? Does it have "UNISIA JECS" written on it? Sorry for all the questions - need to ensure compatibility you see. Cheers. L

·
Registered
720 Posts
hi lozgt i will list all the numbers it has on it,by the way im not sure if it was from a manual,the chap i bought it from said it was but i couldn't guarantee it,

mec-r621-a1-5922

23710-21v61

mec-r621-a1-0147

you are welcome to try it out first,if you can pay postage,let me know

simon

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Simon. Without seeing it first I'd be nervous about trying it as I think what you have there is a Hitatchi ECU from a series 1 R33 GTSt (does it have Hitatchi written on it?). I've not checked the part numbers on FAST yet but a quick google search using the numbers you've supplied suggests as much. The ECU I need is a JECS ECU with the number 0V801 on it. My knowledge of such things isn't too extensive but I don't think the ECU you have will be a direct swap with mine. However, I am happy to be corrected on this so if you have any knowledge I'd be pleased to hear it. I must thank you for your efforts to supply the numbers relating to this. I'm sorry if I end up wasting your time by not buying it due to it being unsuitable.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Thats not a problem mate,i didn't want to steer you wrong and i would rather not sell it to you if its wrong,i have just checked it and it does indeed have Hitachi written on it,im sorry i couldn't help you but good luck with your search,you might try davew on here as he stocks loads of parts if not another trader.

regards simon

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's very understanding of you Simon. It's much appreciated. I will try davew as you've suggested. I need the ECU to do a bit of soldering and modification you see. I hope you have a great New Years celebration (if you do that sort of thing) and a great 2014. Cheers!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts