GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Now don't take this the wrong way but on what basis did you feel that a std RB26 crank pulley was worth £70?

If you were a buyer would YOU spend £70 on one?

Just interested to know how you reached that figure? I have a few used parts to get rid of myself so interested in your thinking.....

TT

·
Registered
4 Posts
I take it that your lack of interest despite logging into the sight a few times means that you don't have the pulley any more or just not the courtesy to reply!!!! or both.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I take it that your lack of interest despite logging into the sight a few times means that you don't have the pulley any more or just not the courtesy to reply!!!! or both.
Hey mate, I have a very hard week of serious work otherwise planes would be falling out of the sky!!

So yeah sorry about that, you should have sent me a Message, that way I get an email notification.

It's still available, You can arrange your own courier I am in Germany and I will be able to get someone at home pack it up and then if you book the courier it will be sorted.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Now don't take this the wrong way but on what basis did you feel that a std RB26 crank pulley was worth £70?

If you were a buyer would YOU spend £70 on one?

Just interested to know how you reached that figure? I have a few used parts to get rid of myself so interested in your thinking.....

TT
I go with the condition, and yes I think around £50-70 is well worth it for one, mine is in very good condition for the age.

Have a look at what the traders sell one for and also check ebay for prices then go from that and minus £10-20 so it sells.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts