GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just did a RB26 swap in a R34 GT. I'm running a Power Fc Djetro for R33 (immobilizer issue!). Okay, here is the diagnostic:

The engine cranks, the fuel pump is fine, the injectors works, the spark plugs fire, the map sensors are okay. But the engine doesnt want to start:

Could it be because I flooded my engine (I took out the sparkplugs for 24hours and I'll see if it makes a difference tomorow)
Could it be something else!?! I mean everything is there fuel, fire, air!!!

Can anyone with a lot of knowledge about RB26 help me

Thank you

Nick

P.S I have stock 440c injectors, I have turn off the boost control option in the PFC,...

·
Premium Member
11,878 Posts
I've had this before. It wouldn't start, then it flooded. I dried everything out and it still wouldn't start.

I poured a little oil down each bore( about a tea spoon) and tried again and it fired straight away.

It's worth a try.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well it was all modified to fit the R33! Maybe a problem would be their (wrong wire or something) But what I dont understand, is why i have fire, fuel and air (MAP) and it still not fire. Could it be a bad timing between the injection and sparks!?!?

Any ideas?

Nick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.