GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now the stagea has its new forged RB28 engine installed the following are up for sale

N1 bottom end .
Genuine 24u block , standard crank and N1 pistons , with cases pump oil pump etc
Dismantled checked and all good . £1900

May split if not sold in a week or so

r34 head with valves etc all good £ 750

Set of genuine tomei rods all perfect £575

2 sets on tomei pon cams . Will bolt straight in without extra work so an easy install

1 set for r34 with 34 CAS so will fit on 32/33 £ 495 ( inc CAS )

1 set for R32/33 - £375 or £495 with tomei adjustable pulleys (also have 33 CAS if required)

Trust oil pump produced very good pressure bought new only 3000m old £575

Also have a complete 33 head with water gallery mod complete with valves etc . This will be available in about 10 days

set of standard rb26 covers in excellent condition . rocker cover, cam cover and plug cover £ 180

I also have another full set of rb26 high gloss red covers , These used to be on the stagea and come with tomei engine plate . Possibly sold

accusump with gauge , pipes etc but not electronic switch £275 Still workd perfectly.

also have a set of splitfire coilpacks £240 working perfectly only for sale as I just upgraded

big bore downpipes £140

More parts to follow and I will take some pics and post them up over the weekend

And just so there is no confusion,

NO DIBS !!!! . PARTS WILL BE SOLD AN A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.

If anybody is coming to see parts ( which of course is fine) then I will hold them

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Im pretty sure the difference between the A & the B's is all in the exhaust cam - it has an extra 8 degrees duration on the B, ie 260 rather than 252.

I will check the cams as I beleive it is stamped on them.

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
update
set 1 are still in the head and have a 252 ex and either a269 or 260 in stamped on them and were used with a 33 CAS

the other set is at rons (RK) I am almost 100% sure these are A . They were on a 32/33 engine but to get a better cas reading I fitted a new 34 CAS . With it they will fit in a 32/33 . I think you just need to change the wires round.

TO CONFIRM - poncams a just drop in no extra work to head .

If neither of the sets sell with the pulleys then I will sell them seperately and as someome has asked about them I will offer them to A Mcg first

·
Registered
359 Posts
Sounds like they're both type A's then mate

Type a's are: intake 260 exhaust 252
Type b's are: intake 260 exhaust 260

I'm after b'a really mate so I'm gonna pass.

Graham

1 - 20 of 56 Posts