GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all

i have gone to a single set up with fully forged internals so i have this lot for sale

1. stock twin turbo manifolds (no damage) £60 for the both
2. stock turbo elbows £40
3. throttle bodies (stock) ive gone to a single inlet plenum £100
4. all metal vaccume hoses (rear of head) £20
5. stock pistons and rods (good condition) £90 the set
6. stock oil pick up pipe (ive gone to a trust) £10
7. stock frontpipes £25
8. catalyst £30
9. stock ECU no mods whatsoever £40
10. exedy single plate clutch good condition £50
11. stock flywheel £40
12. stock injectors 440 i think £50
13. stock fuel rail £20
14. stock camshafts £50 the pair
15. trust exhaust frontpipes £80
16. decat pipe (with temp probe port) £40
17. blitz air filters with hardpipes £50
18. stock red lable air flow metres £20 each
19. all stock inlet and boost hoses £50

im pretty sure i missed alot but if it isnt there ask i may have it ;)

please add postage to all prices and if pay bye paypal please add fee or pay as gift

any questions please feel free to ask away

thanks for looking

alex

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
please guys if you want shipping abroad you can arrange it yourself. some people just aint happy
all other p.m's replied to. airfilters collected by courrier today and AFM's being collected wedensday

thanks

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
When you say all stock inlet and boost hoses, are you meaning all the rubber and metal hoses to and from the stock IC, going to the plenum and the twin turbo pipe? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
When you say all stock inlet and boost hoses, are you meaning all the rubber and metal hoses to and from the stock IC, going to the plenum and the twin turbo pipe? Thanks.
hey chris, yea i will box all the boost hoses rubber and metal to and from the i,c
the twin turbo pipe sold a while ago though

Alex

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
These are off an R33 GTR right? If so will you take £40 if I arrange a courier and pay for the shipping this end? All you need do is box them and slap a label on. Courier can only collect weekdays, and not at a specific time, just to be fair and make it clear. Thanks Alex.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
These are off an R33 GTR right? If so will you take £40 if I arrange a courier and pay for the shipping this end? All you need do is box them and slap a label on. Courier can only collect weekdays, and not at a specific time, just to be fair and make it clear. Thanks Alex.
tell you what chris, im in need of a set of engine mounts (one is in 2 parts)
fancy doing a trade?

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
I'll have to have a look in the morning, I know I have one GTR mount, not sure if I have both, what side are you after? My RB26 is in an R33 GTS-t so uses the RWD mounts.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts