GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it's that time folks (again - but this time I'm serious!). You could own the UK's 1st and only RB26 Engined R34GTT as I'm looking to put down a house deposit soon. I'll be sad to see her go but moving into a house is more important to me now.

Good Bits -

Imported by Newera in June '03

Conversion (with engine rebuild) done by RSP and currently running around 440hp.

Cars done 81000 miles and the new engine 9000 miles since the rebuild.

MOT til Jan '08 - Tax til Feb '07 - HPI etc all clear, never been in an accident!

Just serviced at RB Motorsports (All Oils, Plugs and Belts)

All Stickers Removed ready for the new owner (not got any new pictures yet)

Winner at GTROC Summer BBQ 2003 - Best R34

Original Owners log book

A4 folder full of £10K+ of reciepts, Dyno runs etc

Laserline Cat 1 Alarm and Certificate of Installation

RAC Trackstar Monitor Tracker system

New Rear Tyres and Rear Brakes

Virtually it's entire history is recorded here at My Website but for those who haven't seen it here's the Spec list.

It's also been featured in March's Banzai Magazine

Bad Bits Outside

This is an everyday car so it really needs chips-away etc to sort a few small chips on the body.

Bad bits Inside

Right side of Front passsenger footwell has some slight scratch marks from changing the stereo

Left side rear passenger area has some 2cm long scratches at elbow height.

A/C screen protector has cracked by the Hand-Commander holder

Drivers seat bolster starting to look worn

Price

I'm after £15000 ovno. The car is at Wallingford (between Oxford & Reading).

Cheers.....................................................IanH

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's some answers to other questions I've been asked

1. Gearbox - It still has the GTT gearbox fitted (mated up perfectly) and GTT diff. It'll get to 180mph with both those fitted but a GTR box/diff will get another 5/10mph out for the same revs.

2. Engine Milage - The new engine had done 36000KM's before I had it rebuilt. It's now done about 9000miles since then.

3. Shocks - Still running standard shocks, didn't want to make it too harsh for everyday driving.

Cheers...............................IanH

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GTR RGT - Nope it's still for sale.

PMJ - Sorry mate, need the money for a house and the price of a 1st house around Oxford or Reading is giving me some nightmares!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Know where you coming from. just had an extension to mone as I cant afford to move... shame... As I always wanted you car....

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Yep, I f**king love it. Its already had a wash/wax/service and 200miles added to the clock.

Thanks again Ian, she will be looked after. Shes sitting happly in a heated garage with carpet now :chuckle:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts