GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I'm looking to buy new a manifold for my R32 GTR , I'll be upgrading the turbos to Garrett 2860-5's soon and have been looking around for a new manifold / manifolds for it.

Seen the Tomei Full cast , and the Tomei Expreme . But the Cast one needs 90 days because they're made to order ?? Ideally I need it within a month :confused:

Wondering what other options I have available , and where to source one from? Got hammered with import tax last time I ordered from Nengun (Japan)

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Guys,

I'm looking to buy new a manifold for my R32 GTR , I'll be upgrading the turbos to Garrett 2860-5's soon and have been looking around for a new manifold / manifolds for it.

Seen the Tomei Full cast , and the Tomei Expreme . But the Cast one needs 90 days because they're made to order ?? Ideally I need it within a month :confused:

Wondering what other options I have available , and where to source one from? Got hammered with import tax last time I ordered from Nengun (Japan)

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:
Do you want build twinturbo setup ? I have greddy r32 rb26dett twin topmount manifold

·
Registered
992 Posts
What sose said, plenty of people running 2860s on the standard cast manifolds without any need to upgrade.

Port match them and ceramic coat them, then spend the money saved on good set of elbows and downpipes

·
Registered
83 Posts
on the tax bit, just tell them to lower the sale value to under 90 quid or so and you should be ok. I just tell them 20 to be safe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts