GTR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

i have a head sitting around in the garage i need to get shot of

it was fitted when i had ceramic failure...the head needed the valve seats recut and this has been done, the head also needed a skim and this has not been done

no cams are included

£150 quick sale?

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
guys there has been a lot of interest in this..

ill get pics tonight so everyone knows whats what

valves, springs, caps, collets all present, IIRC i think there might have been a few bolts stuck in the caps (which is pretty normal really)

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry it took me ages to get round to taking these

there is cams included if antone wants them but only one looks any good TBH, the valves collets and springs all seem to be there but either a mouse has got in there and shreadded some of the plastic or something reacted with the plastic...the pics will show what i mean, all caps seem present and the damage to the head is obvious, i guess it will come out on a skim

as mentioned the valve seats and valves have been recut already

i tried to take as many pics as possible, if anyone wants this for £150 come and take it away...everything you see is included in sale

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i can post but i do prefer people to pick things up as i dont like people to be unhappy with a part

saying that i think it cost me more than £150 just to get the valves and seats cut lol

delivery is fine, paypal is fine

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
crikey i should have put this up for more lol, had offers to buy this from half of the forum!!!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
recieved, give it a couple of days and it should arrive, any probs just give me a shout mate

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
hi brian a bit surprised when i go an email from paypal that you are refunding my money because the post office are charging more than the £20 you quoted me for the postage.

if it is going to cost more then i am willing to pay the extra,i can even have our own courier collect

regards matt

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Matt,

I dont know if Brian will be back on this thread now as he doesnt visit the GTR forum often. I now have the head as I was second inline after you and offered to pick the head up (2.5 hour drive). He is an honest guy and didnt want the hassle of sending the head or more inportantly you being diss satisfied because you could not inspect before collecting / being damaged in the post.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts