GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now at the stage of sorting out intercooler pipework for my RB26 none AFM equipped engine in my R33 GTS-t shell. I am not wanting to run any BOV, and the engine isn't running air flow meters, is there any commercially available plumbing package to get to and from a stock pipe stub orientated front mount intercooler, or have I got to bite the bullet and make most of this stuff? Thanks.

·
Registered
312 Posts
i have a complete gtr setup on my r33 gts-t with an rb26, you need to cut a few holes for the pipes to go in but it all bolts up to a gtr intercooler aswell, you can use the pipe that the std recirc's go onto and blank up the hole in it and a set of hard pipes bolts right up.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that, you haven't any photos of the set up have you, by any chance? Cheers ant.

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
I am now at the stage of sorting out intercooler pipework for my RB26 none AFM equipped engine in my R33 GTS-t shell. I am not wanting to run any BOV, and the engine isn't running air flow meters, is there any commercially available plumbing package to get to and from a stock pipe stub orientated front mount intercooler, or have I got to bite the bullet and make most of this stuff? Thanks.
Chris

I'll pull some possibles together for you and post the picures up:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts