GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I searched and didn't found anything. Question for those who have the KTS suction kit: In the rear turbo piping there is a port where you screw a vacuum nipple in, what is this nipple used for? I don't recall having any vacuum port/line on the stock rubber hose when I removed it. What bolt size can I use to cap these port off? BTW, I have an R33 GTR.

·
Registered
9,679 Posts
Sorry just double checked yes that is abnormal. On the rear there is a port for a vacuum hose from the camcover breather.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Exactly. My stock rubber pipe has the port for the cam cover breather hose and so does the kts pipe. But I am scratching my head with that nipple/vacuum line that the kts pipe has. I have been looking and some people have the line plugged in the pipe and some have it capped.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still have the stock boost solenoid. How many hoses or lines come out of the solenoid? BTW thanks for the input on where the vaccum line comes from.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Checked and the red hose attached to the air connector in the diagram is part of the bov recirc. If I take that hose and put it in the nipple, what do I do with the port on the air connector?

·
Registered
381 Posts
This part of the pipe will be removed when installing the KTS kit if I remember correctly. It's realy not that hard to install.
Just low quality, but easy install.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts