GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had mine tested and this was the cause of my oil water mix issues. Want a good working replacement.

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Why not run without it? They can be an issue.

I have one if you want one though.

·
Registered
9,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much?

What is the best way to bypass the exchange? what about the pipes that come out of it.

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
RK tuning sell a blanking plate that you fit in its place. Ron recommends then. I have seen other brands about but I cannot remember where?

Ref price, £30 posted?

·
Registered
9,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
30 posted is good for me, let me speak to RK and see what his one is all about might be an idea to blank it up. Any pictures of Rons kit?

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
I cant find any pics of Rons kit.

Drop me a PM if you need it later?

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Surely you can just join the 2 waterlines together as ones a feed ones a return and fit your oil coller sandwich plate to the block and just fing a new home for the oil pressure sensor?

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Surely you can just join the 2 waterlines together as ones a feed ones a return and fit your oil coller sandwich plate to the block and just fing a new home for the oil pressure sensor?
There is oil temp and pressure sensors in the housing. You can screw an oil filter straight onto the block and do away with the entire housing as you suggest.

I think the OP will get some advice?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Just be careful dude i noticed that the Temp Sender on the R32 is slightly wider than the ones on the R33 ...

I noticed this when leaving some ancilliaries already bolted to an R33 GTR block and connecting the R32 GTR sensor....thinking they were the same and werent

1 - 13 of 13 Posts