GTR Forum banner

Should we combine the sub forums underneath R32, 33, 34 sections?

• Yes, combine the tech forums (list which ones)

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • No, they need to remain separate

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Erm, Ulrika Johnson?

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • INTERNETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curiously, there are a lot of technical sub forums on this section.
Do you think there's value in keeping them all separate, or do you think we could benefit from combining them? I've noticed some of the forums, such as Electrical, don't have responses to some questions.

This is the sub forums listing I'm referring to:
http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/nissan-skylines-including-r32-r33-r34-others.html

Vote away.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I think that Electronics should be changed to Audio/Security specific section so people with questions that relates to engine electronics can post in the Engine mods.

The Turbos section can be removed and people can ask their questions in the Engine mods section, and since a section had been removed you can add a section for Drag Racing! The interest in this forum for drag racing is pretty big so why isn't there a drag racing specific section?

well that`s my opinion, hope it made sense :wavey:

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
I agree that electronics should state audio and alarms or security etc., and combine turbos with engine mods as above, maybe also state it includes transmissions too.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
i think also that the general 'tuning 'engine mods 'maintenance and turbos sub forums could be combined
my reason being that from my own personal forum usage habits.. i'm would imagine that the general forum gets the most hits by far....
at this moment if you want your topic to get a lot of hits you put it in the general sub forum (even if it's not the correct place strictly speaking) and i would hazard a guess the majority of questions are mechanically related
and if your looking for specefic info all you have to do is run a search..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.