GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title says, I have a few standard parts removed from my engine a few weeks ago, (by RK Tuning), that I need to get rid of:

2x RB26 AFM's.
Off of a late R34 and only done 20k-30k miles. Fits all RB26's. = £80 [Sold pending payment]

6x Standard 444cc RB26 Injectors.
Worked perfectly up until they were taken out of my engine a few weeks ago. = £55

Standard R32 ECU.
Worked perfectly up until they were taken out of my engine a few weeks ago. =£45 [Sold pending payment]

Standard set of RB26 Cam shafts.
Taken from my 80k mile engine, but with zero sign of wear, (as you'd expect really in a correctly serviced engine). = £50

R32 Centre Consol, (Radio and A/C surround) and Ash Tray:
Taken from my late model R32, so it's grained and not smooth black as in early 32's. = £55 [Sold pending payment]

All prices include P+P for the UK, but overseas postage will be additional.

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hiya Scott

I'll take the ECU mate:thumbsup:

ECU provisionaly gone already, but will let you know if it fills through though Dave.

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And I'll take the console surround and the AFMs!
AFM's are also gone, but the consol is yours :)

PM me your address and I'll get a shipping quote.

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2x RB26 AFM's.
Off of a late R34 and only done 20k-30k miles. Fits all RB26's. = £80 [Sold pending payment]

Worked perfectly up until they were taken out of my engine a few weeks ago. = £55 [Sold pending payment]

Standard R32 ECU.
Worked perfectly up until they were taken out of my engine a few weeks ago. =£45 [Sold pending payment]

Taken from my 80k mile engine, but with zero sign of wear, (as you'd expect really in a correctly serviced engine). = £50

Taken from my late model R32, so it's grained and not smooth black as in early 32's. = £55 [Sold pending payment]

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ill take the injectors if ist buyer bails

I'm trying to get hold of him, so I'll bear you in mind. :)

2x RB26 AFM's.
Off of a late R34 and only done 20k-30k miles. Fits all RB26's. = £80 [SOLD]

Worked perfectly up until they were taken out of my engine a few weeks ago. = £55 [Sold pending payment]

Standard R32 ECU.
Worked perfectly up until they were taken out of my engine a few weeks ago. =£45 [SOLD]

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Radio silence from my Injector buyer :(, so their back up for sale again:

Worked perfectly up until they were taken out of my engine a few weeks ago. = £55

2x RB26 AFM's.

Standard R32 ECU.
Worked perfectly up until they were taken out of my engine a few weeks ago. =£45 [SOLD]

·
Registered
113 Posts
Radio silence from my Injector buyer :(, so their back up for sale again:

2x RB26 AFM's.

Standard R32 ECU.

Sorry Scott, been away on holiday, not long been back. Can't send PMs due to my low post count. If you'd take Paypal then I'll definitely have them immediately as I'm really in the shiz right now, otherwise I'll have to wait for money to clear, then find my dusty cheque book :D

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Noz,

Email me:

(address now removed) :thumbsup:

Sorry Scott, been away on holiday, not long been back. Can't send PMs due to my low post count. If you'd take Paypal then I'll definitely have them immediately as I'm really in the shiz right now, otherwise I'll have to wait for money to clear, then find my dusty cheque book :D

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
1 - 20 of 21 Posts