GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

i am going down a different route, so i have for sale my brand new (still in box/wrapping) Tomei 270, 10.5 lift cams for sale. puuurrfect for big power, and 2.8/.9/3.0 conversions...

these cams were orginally destined for an R34, so i had to buy the upgrade CAS sensor. i will sell the CAS with the cams for an extra £100 (i paid £150 for it)

looking at similar sales for these, £450 ono, +p&p. + £100 if CAS required. although a swap for below is preffered...

i would also be interested in a straight swap for HKS 264 inlet & 272 outlets cams or poncams or similar...

cheers

nick

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i would love to help, but not the tecchie guy. i was using to get around 700hp with them.

speak to Rockabilly @ STP, 01772 203232 or any of the well known tuners on here mate...

·
Registered
621 Posts
If I would of known about these at the time they could of gone in mine while Bernie had it,cams was about all extra that could of gone in,haha.;)

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
how will these go with a 550-600 bhp 34gtr with all the suppoted mods??
What cams are you running at the moment ? These would be ideal if your running 550-600 bhp. I believe you would also need to replace the springs, not too sure if you would need to mod the head though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts