GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Vendor
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

These are £125 + P&P + VAT RRP

If we can get 10 members on board we can get these down to £69.99 all in with FREE UK Delivery! Please add your names...

·
Registered
747 Posts
Spark cover

Hi can you please add my name KING to the list I need one for our R34 and let me know payment details, I'm not very good with the internet.

Thanks

·
Vendor
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1. King

·
Vendor
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1. King
2. drewzer
3. peter33gtr
4. cox

·
Banned
1,032 Posts
I need a set of you "r33 gtr v-spec spats" too, what kind of could you do with them and the coil pack cover together?

Cheers
Drew

·
Registered
787 Posts
Hi,

What material is on the back? Looks like fiberglass to me?

What type of resin have you used? High temp epoxy?

What method was used? Layup? infusion?

Also please confirm these are not from China - the amount of shite I have had recently and done product comparisons of, really grate me. Let alone poor fitment!

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
747 Posts
some info required

Hi,

What material is on the back? Looks like fiberglass to me?

What type of resin have you used? High temp epoxy?

What method was used? Layup? infusion?

Also please confirm these are not from China - the amount of shite I have had recently and done product comparisons of, really grate me. Let alone poor fitment!

Thanks in advance.

I would also like to know the answers to the above please:smokin:

·
Vendor
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Unlike our Carbon Bonnets and Bootlids, these are not Hybrid Carbon. And there is no need them to be as these are mainly made for aesthetic purposes. Hence the price.

However, they are still REAL Carbon Fibre, and the way it is laid is still 100% consistent and perfect weave pattern throughout.

To find out more about our HYBRID CARBON products please visit: Knight Racer - Carbon Bonnet Bonnets Bootlid Spoiler

·
Registered
787 Posts
Unlike our Carbon Bonnets and Bootlids, these are not Hybrid Carbon. And there is no need them to be as these are mainly made for aesthetic purposes. Hence the price.

However, they are still REAL Carbon Fibre, and the way it is laid is still 100% consistent and perfect weave pattern throughout.

To find out more about our HYBRID CARBON products please visit: Knight Racer - Carbon Bonnet Bonnets Bootlid Spoiler
I still feel you havent answered our questions.

High temp epoxy? Also are they fiberglass backed and where are they made?

·
Vendor
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
These carbon covers are made by one of our supplier's factory which is based in China. We ensure the quality and fitment because the mould was produced using a standard genuine cover which we had sent to the factory.

Because it was not going to be a very expensive product and there was no need for any special strength or function other than looking good, we just needed the real carbon weave to look perfect to the eye - "aesthetically pleasing". They can be fibreglass backed if we wish to have them made like that, but because we wanted them thin, we opted out of that and used a sheet which some call a black mesh before the carbon weave is laid onto. If you look on the back, you can only see the underside of the carbon and not fibreglass.

Obviously, if you are not happy with the product you do not have to purchase it, or if you have purchased the product and you are not happy with it, please let us know immediately and we will organise return and refund/exchange.

Please note, these are not made using our HYBRID CARBON technology (hence the price), if they were then the price would be different and I am sure there would be no market for it due to the expensive pricing on a product like this.

I hope that has answered your questions.

Regards
Albert

·
Vendor
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 28 Posts