GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 used RB30 engine blocks complete from sump to
pistons no heads. £660 including freight 70miles from hertfordshire in any direction. Can provide sump converstion kit for GTR front diff.

·
Banned
907 Posts
Yep me too, I NEED to see pics, good ones, from all angles, however I am VERY interested.
Andy.
Please reserve me 1 pending the piccies, or a warranty of some kind.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Holden Comadore (sic), it has an RB30DE, it's a low reving engine from a ute type car

holden commodore.... vl sedans, wagons,,,,, no utes??? they made a rb30 turbo engine vl,,,,,,also rb30s come in r31 nissan skylines and patrols

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys for clearing that up. These engines have come from running VP commodores auto and manual red line is the same as, only for an example twin turbo supra's 6000-6300rpm but the increase in torque is the advantage and the turbo boost to power range can be valuable.

·
Registered
234 Posts
thanks guys for clearing that up. These engines have come from running VP commodores auto and manual red line is the same as, only for an example twin turbo supra's 6000-6300rpm but the increase in torque is the advantage and the turbo boost to power range can be valuable.
the rb30 never came out in the VP commodores???????????? vp commodore came out with the 3300 v6 engine and v8 only

1 - 20 of 20 Posts