GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there guys what horsepower can you aspect from the osrb30 with a hks t04z on 1,6bar ,and what are the revlimits on a rb30. torque , nm etc etc

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
750 and 10,000 rpm:squintdan :squintdan :squintdan :squintdan :squintdan obviously depends on the rest of the set up too:chuckle:

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
750 and 10,000 rpm:squintdan :squintdan :squintdan :squintdan :squintdan obviously depends on the rest of the set up too:chuckle:
reliable!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

if so thats awesome!

osgiken also have a 3.1 litre now i've seen....perhaps that may be an option?

or was it tomei?

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
davew

what you mean by rest off the setup, gearbox ?, lets say osgekingearbox .10000rpm seriues , what compression is the osgekin runing ,and is this on 98ron fuell ?

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
TO4Z will hold 2.0b. OS engine will spin to 10k with harmonic balancer. 99ron fuel and a good mapping, obviously the TO will start to run out of puff and cam choice will be a factor too. I'll have mine set to 9k when finalising the mapping, i can see full boost at 3800 rpm. At those rpm signal quality is a major issue as the CAS in crap for high power/rpm engines:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
davew

these are seriues horsepower figures mate, what boost your runing ,and what kind off torque figures are we talking about , in newton meters

1 - 7 of 7 Posts