GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any ideas if this can be done to read more than the factory default of .7bar? Not a fan of add on extra gauges scattered across the car.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Any ideas if this can be done to read more than the factory default of .7bar? Not a fan of add on extra gauges scattered across the car.
Mines (and prob others) make a drop in replacement boost gauge that shows it properly in KG/cm2 which is close enough to Bar.

·
Registered
189 Posts
No idea but the factory gauge reads in millimeters of mercury (mmHG) or something not bar. There is a conversion table to bar floating around for it somewhere.

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
Im not sure the 32 guages are not known for being as accurate as the decent aftermarket ones so even f you could recalibrate the gauge that would not make it more accurate.

I think most people mount boost guages where it is easy to read while you are driving. The stock guage is quite small and is hardly in the drivers eyeline

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wanted to use the existing place with an upgraded gauge as I am not keen on gauges scattered all across the interior.

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,203 Posts
I wanted to use the existing place with an upgraded gauge as I am not keen on gauges scattered all across the interior.
You wouldn't have to use Stack of course but you can replicate the cetnre gauages without a lot of bother.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts