GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Tweenierob can remap 32 and 33 standard ecu's. i think it cost him 4 grand or something like that for the equipment to do it.

3,663 Posts
We can do it as well.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Abbey..
How much do you charge to re-mapp the standard ECU and is there a down side to doing so raher than getting a Power FC or similar??

I basically want to make the best of my GTR on a standard engine a turbo's.. maximise the boost and maybe new injectors if needs be..

Where are you based by the way?
Cheers
Lee

3,663 Posts
Lee,

Remapping the STD ECU is as good as a Apexi Power FC and cheaper as well , give me a ring on 01883 732331 Ext2 tomorrow and we can discuss a little more. We are based near Junction 6 of the M25

3,663 Posts
till around 6-30 I am around , if i dont answer the phone leave a message I will ring you back ASAP

·
Registered
79 Posts
I am very interested aswell for my R33 GTR VSpec , prices please and maybe a groupbuy could be on the cards ?

·
Registered
854 Posts
Lee,

Remapping the STD ECU is as good as a Apexi Power FC and cheaper as well , give me a ring on 01883 732331 Ext2 tomorrow and we can discuss a little more. We are based near Junction 6 of the M25
its amazing how you get told a load of cr4p by different so called tuners.
a certain well known tuner was telling me not long ago that you can get all sorts of wonderful torque gains with a pfc instead of the standard ecu. i was told i needed one to get to around the 450bhp mark and that the stock ecu was unable to run bigger injectors.:squintdan :squintdan

i believe abbey:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: and will be giving them a ring soon to discuss:bowdown1: :bowdown1:

·
Registered
42 Posts
newbie here,

just got myself a 97 plate GT-R in white with Volk wheels. Will be posting up some pics soon.

I am also interested in re-mapping the standard ecu. What sort of power can you get with a re-map, exhaust and filters?

thanks for the help

·
Registered
430 Posts
its amazing how you get told a load of cr4p by different so called tuners.
a certain well known tuner was telling me not long ago that you can get all sorts of wonderful torque gains with a pfc instead of the standard ecu. i was told i needed one to get to around the 450bhp mark and that the stock ecu was unable to run bigger injectors.:squintdan :squintdan

i believe abbey:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: and will be giving them a ring soon to discuss:bowdown1: :bowdown1:
Thats not strictly incorrect, if it was the standard ECU i.e. as it came out the factory there correct.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Group buy sounds good!! where is junction 6??

I think the thread starter sould naturally get extra discount!!?

should i need different injectors with my current set up to get the best? I have been told standard ones should be ok?? or a fuel regulator of sorts?

0.9bar
Straight through stainless exhaust system
Apex induction kit
ARC intercooler..

would like to run as much bar as is safe.. 1.0bar? want to stay on standard cams and turbo's.
If I can get away with just a re-map would it still be good to have a boost controller of sorts to give the turbo's/engine a break on my way to work?!

Cheers
Lee

3,663 Posts
How can I do a group buy if ever ECU is mapped for the relevent car?

The deal will be very good dont worry.

Junction 6 is in between 5 and 7;-).......furthest south junction on the M25.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts