GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was thinking about getting my r33 gtr re painted, just re done in the same colour.

I was wondering if anyone had got theirs done and if they didnt mind telling me roughly how much it cost just so i can get a rough idea before i start looking more seriously into getting it done.

Thanks for any help guys.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
As above. I'd recommend getting it done somewhere close, so that if there are any problems it's easy to sort out!

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Plus for where you are based in the UK then JAPSALON is your man. Done both my Skylines, plus all my repairs on my former R33 & as many will tell you how immaculate that was :thumbsup:

Give Gary a call & tell him I sent you, he'll sort you out on price & get a sterling job done too.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Depends what colour it is as i'd imagine pearl's and MP's cost more than regular metallic?

·
Registered
86 Posts
£2500!!!? Dear lord..... For my old R33 when I got prices they ranged from £1400 to £1800 from guys locally. That was in Kuro-Black,windows out,door and boot shuts,bumpers off etc. I think Knight Racer charge about £1800 and they're ment to be really good. They have some pictures of past jobs on their site I think.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
KR charge more if it's windows out etc. I think.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Depends on what it's like in the bay (rust etc.)?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts