GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I’ve just seen a nice Skyline GT-t R34 for sale at my local garage (only 7,500 miles on the clock) only problem is its yellow.:( The wife’s not really fond of yellow. so I was wondering if anyone here has had a re-spray and how much it cost roughly

Thanx

·
Registered
552 Posts
Full window out colour change excluding the engine compartment vary between £1000 to £ 5000 pounds dependant on the quality of paint and workmanship and area. so speak to a local body shop!:eek:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I am doing the search myself. Expect anything around £3000 + any extra bit you might need (window rubber, etc) along the way.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Unless it's a deal you cant pass up I would look for one in the color you like...how much is the car...just out of curiosity with only 7.5K on the odo?:popcorn:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unless it's a deal you cant pass up I would look for one in the color you like...how much is the car...just out of curiosity with only 7.5K on the odo?:popcorn:
£1000 - £5000 :eek:
well we want midnight purple. and the car is going for £13,995. and only had 1 owner before it was brought to the UK.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Midnight purple is a nice color, straight foward, no pearl or anything.

Therefore, about the same as what I am doing. I am looking at about £3000+ for a window out repaint plus other bits.

Paint is NOT cheap in UK for sure.

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
could get it done for £2000 if anyone is interested in my local bodyshop have done a few of my skylines and ts back in there in 2 weeks for a full colour change!

There are alot of gtt's for sale so better off looking for one you like to save the hassle and extra cost

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys, i think it might be better to find one in a colour i like. would save me a hell of a lot of money.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Shite...I thought it was an R34 first I read thru it...then you said the price...:eek: :eek: had to go back and re-read!!!

Dont think they did the GTT in any MP's...make sure you add $$$ if you want that color...it's spendy...price per liter or ounce is on here somewhere...

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
No R34 GT-T's were ever manufactured in MP.

Miguel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts