GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been taken down, I wasnt trying to sell it on here, i was just after some advice which I thought was the idea of this site?

Thanks guys who replied, some useful info there.

·
Registered
425 Posts
It was prob viewed by 1 of the mods as being an attempt to try and sell before getting to 50 post. Don't see it as something personal but a lot of people try and get around the rule, not saying that you are! It's there to get everybody to contribute something to the forum otherwise it would just be full of for sale threads.
A few posts a day as long as not spam will see you there and I'm sure there won't be a problem with the thread then

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Its been taken down, I wasnt trying to sell it on here, i was just after some advice which I thought was the idea of this site?

Thanks guys who replied, some useful info there.
I removed it and I'll explain why. Nine times out of ten, that type of thread is posted by someone who has less than 50 posts and the way we view it is that it is trying to elicit a PM response from an interested party. Cynical, it maybe, but we do see a lot of these and they will, for the most part, be deleted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts