244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have had 3 skylines since 2000
i use to use this forum when joss run it and it was really good
and i have to say
IT HAS GONE TO THE DOGS
certain people use it to big them selves up ALL THE TIME
and to honest it gets on my tits
i dont give a **** what certain people are up to , i suspose if your daddy has lots of money you win/do well at most things
question
who had the quickest time at santapod in november ?
who has run the quickets time for a skyline in the uk last year whether it was as santa pod or not
i know the answer to that and i am shure you all do as well

i,am off to the skyline owners forum where they are normal

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well more abnormal then !!!!
which suits me
honestley though doesn't the bitching and giveing it large on here
get on your nerves ?

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
Well obviously with all the help you've been getting in this thread today it looks like the place has REALLY gone to the dogs... :rolleyes:

Jeez man, you should calm down. You said yourself how people are 'bigging themselves up' yet you seem to rejoice in the fact that you know who had the fastest Skyline last year blah blah blah.

So what if people are letting each other know how they are getting on? Big deal. As far as i'm concerned it introduces a lot more community spirit.

You also obviously have something against people with money. Get over it. I have no idea how old you are but you'll learn in life that there's always somebody better off than you, just deal with it. As for winning because of money, that is unfortunately very true. All the current F1 drivers have wealthy backgrounds otherwise they wouldn't be able to afford racing in the lower classes.

For the record, i'm not rich by any means. I can simply accept that my friend drives a TVR Tuscan at the age of 21 where i can only afford to drive a Fiesta.

I've only been a member of these forums for about a week and in that time all i have seen is good things about the place.

Bye.

·
Registered
720 Posts
What is this national month of the spitting of dummies month. How many more people are goign to start a thread to say they are leaving.

Like i care if you go or not...

Personally ive had lots of help on here and yes there is some bitchin but you always going to get that its part of life.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Like i care if you go or not...

did i ask you if you care ?

just for the record i am 36 and yes i own a skyline and if had been using this forum since 2000 you would now what i mean

all the help i have been getting ??????????
what are you on about i know nick mw and i have spoke to ian h
many times
and i know quite enough about gts25t and er34gtt to do all the work myself . dont take me for an idiot .
you dont know me like many a people on here do and if you did you would understand where i was comeing form.

who said i was leaving the forum ? i just said it gets on my tits .
and as usual ( and i am probably guilty of this ) when some one coments on some thing every one jumps on the band wagon.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
p.s

good night !
p.s i have not got a problem with regards to people who have money , ??????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
1) You don't have to read it
2) If you started reading a thread and found the hole thing "not your scene" you can stop reading
3) I guess you don't agree with freedom of speech then?

QUOTE:
"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to my death your right to say it" - Voltaire.

·
Premium Member
4,975 Posts
Evolution ...

if Joss was still the owner of the site I think you would still be getting the types of threads that are getting on your nerves.
All of the bulletin boards I frequent have an element I don't understand/like [delete as applicable].

I, personally, think, we should have a Hairy Palms section [for my mate Bladerider :p] and more importantly a SpatOutMyDummy section for these typoe of threads.
I personally use BladeRiders "Well gotten goats" thread. Use it when something trivial annoys me.
Everyone knows whats in there so nobody has to care :D

Hope you don't let the crap turn you off what I feel is one of the better places on the web to visit.

:smokin:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bajie , blow dog ( chem ) , fuggles
Intelligent comments , from Intelligent people
at least some one has had the sence to understand where i am comeing from !!!!!!!!
p.s good morning !

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
IAN M said:
bajie , blow dog ( chem ) , fuggles
Intelligent comments , from Intelligent people
at least some one has had the sence to understand where i am comeing from !!!!!!!!
p.s good morning !
I though you were going :p

PS I need a bigger wooden spoon :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i,m in a good mood this morning mr ivan
so you would need a very BIG spoon
any way did i say i was off for good
F**k i must have been having a bad day yesterday !

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hello Ian mate, we met the other night at the Flight Tavern I own the Silver GTS-t M spec II!!!!!
As you know I go on the Skyline Owners forum as well and as far as i can tell theirs good and bad on both sites but so far I have found alot more good than bad!!!!!
You seem to get certain personalities that seem to wind each other up!!!!!! Sometimes I read them and think WTF but I a
have to say no matter how much it annoys me curiosity then gets the better of me and i have to keep reading, too nosey for me own good!!!!!!!!! :D
You seemed to know what you was talking about the other night :) and i thought the idea of these sites was to help newbie's so don't you think you should stop bitching and consetrate on helping the stupid like me self!!!!!!!
Nice pics of the nos through the bonnet by the way!!!! :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hi lee

make you right .
as for a certain person saying "look at all the help you have had here "
we all need help at times , but to honest i dont need much ( big head ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am going to make an effort not to full into the DARK SIDE ( bitching )

:D :D :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts