GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

As some of you might know I bought some very nice Rays RE30 Club Sports end last year and stored them since then in their boxes in my office.

Due to some recent changes in my project, with deep regret I unfortunately have to sell them again :runaway:

They are 9,5x18 ET22, all 4 brand new and in box still covered with the Rays cloth hoody. Additionally they come along with new air valves, RE30 Club Sport flat type center caps, hub rings for Nissan, instructions and stickers all still sealed in plastic.

Weight of one wheel is only 7,8kg :smokin:

All boxes where opened one time to check all wheels are fine and nothing is missing, only one wheel was put on the car to see how it looks.

More pics of these rims can be found here:

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/190554-volk-racing-re30-clubsport-18x9-5-22-a.html

Bargain price is GBP 2250.- which is quite less than what I paid for them a few months ago, but this way I hope they'll find a good home soon :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Leo

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Very nice. Any problems with fitment over calipers or anything else?

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
No problem with BBK at all :)

According to Rays the Club Sport version was re-designed to give more clearance for bigger brakes than the standard RE30's :thumbsup:

Here some more pics...

Front (355x35 disc)

Rear (328x28 disc)

Had plenty of space in front with 355mm discs and my Stop Tech calipers and I'm pretty sure they can even take R35 Brembo's :)

Actually I wanted to try it, but my mate sold the R35 brake setup before so I didn't get the chance.

Cheers,

Leo

·
Registered
964 Posts
surely you can fit the 365 alcon bbk with leo's wheels... they seems to have a little bit more clearance than my rpf1..... and i already have the alcon kit on my car....

great wheels....at good price imho.....

·
Registered
161 Posts
How much do you want traded with a set of R34 GT-R OEM wheels in good condition, one with paint damage the other all fine?

I'm happy to send pics of my wheels, over Whatsapp would be easiest.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How much do you want traded with a set of R34 GT-R OEM wheels in good condition, one with paint damage the other all fine?

I'm happy to send pics of my wheels, over Whatsapp would be easiest.
Hi mate,

Average price for a good set of BNR34 wheels is around GBP 800.- +/- depending on actual condition of wheels and tires...

...so basically trade price would be my asking price of GBP 2200.- minus the value of your wheels :thumbsup:

Would be nice if you could send me some pictures, but I don't have Whatsapp so you can either pm them to me please or send them to me via mail :)

If you need my mail address I can pm this to you separately.

Cheers,

Leo

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi if your lm gt4 are 18in an 9j+, I would be interested in them
you could keep your new very nice wheels an sell me those

I was looking at a very nice set not long ago 18x9.5j & 18x10.5j but the guy wouldn't ship to the uk, I was gutted

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi if your lm gt4 are 18in an 9j+, I would be interested in them
you could keep your new very nice wheels an sell me those

I was looking at a very nice set not long ago 18x9.5j & 18x10.5j but the guy wouldn't ship to the uk, I was gutted
Sorry mate, the LM GT4's that I might sell are 17x9J ET22.

I'll get a new set of 18x9J ET22 from the final batch but these are the replacments for the RE30's.

Cheers,

Leo

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Price update :runaway:

Due to the increasing exchange rate of the GBP I'll change the price to EURO now or the equivalent in GBP...

...new price is now EUR 2500.- incl. postage within EU

Still considering trade now with any other 18" rims, preferably OEM BNR34 wheels, plus additional payment.

Cheers,

Leo

1 - 20 of 25 Posts