GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if these are real or fake, I had a look on google and it seems the ones I can find that look similar have either recaro written where the shoulder blades would be or nismo written on the headrest

·
Registered
743 Posts
seats

these look like just black edition seats ,which are made by recaro ,correct me if i'm wrong?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took a gamble and went ahead and brought them, it doesn't look like they were badged up on 09 models, good price as well

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just out of interest what's people's opinion of a good price on these please? Just wondering if what I paid was good, it seemed reasonable to me £770

·
Registered
101 Posts
These are really good seats much better than what I was expecting after using the full leather e90 m3 seats with adjustable side bolsters, I find these GTR seats more comfortable and more supportive then the m3 seats.

£700 is a fair price I would say as good pair of seats are not cheap.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
These are really good seats much better than what I was expecting after using the full leather e90 m3 seats with adjustable side bolsters, I find these GTR seats more comfortable and more supportive then the m3 seats.

£700 is a fair price I would say as good pair of seats are not cheap.
I've ordered a set of recaro evolution sr7 rubies but I just wanted something to sometimes have a bit more luxury in the r33 and £770 seemed reasonable.

Had a back operation a couple of years ago so sometimes on long drives in buckets it can get pretty sore

1 - 11 of 11 Posts