GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure I've seen EBC brake shoes for the GTR somewhere online but I can't remember where. Would be good if there was a sticky post of parts that fit other cars but also fit the GTR so I can go grab them from a local motor factor etc.

And yes I have searched. :popcorn:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Haven't taken the rear discs off yet, but at a guess it will have handbrake shoes! same setup as most high power cars with discs at the back.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
lol, it does have handbrake shoes, but I doubt the psst is looking for EBC handbrake shoes, unless he is the local dorifto kingo :D

·
Registered
271 Posts
Maybe he parks his Skyline on a hill like this kid

And needs some mighty EBC handbrake power:chuckle:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Did anyone get any further on this? Theres some shoes from conceptua tuning on Ebay for £90, but this seems well steep. Is there anything for other cars that will fit? Could I measure these and find a replacement? Ive never dealt with drum brakes before

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't. Was going to ask Rising Sun in Ropley when they got desparate as they seem to find cheaper alternatives all the time.

The 350z rear brake PADS fit the skyline but the SHOES do not.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bet RSP have a supplier in the UK

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,199 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well thats the thing, I highly doubt my local would have them so they're never high on the list of places to try first. Theyre pretty unhelpful with anything that isnt Renault badged as Nissan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts