GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody advise on the removal of a rear bumper, from a 1998 R33 GTR U.K car. Front part of the DO-LUCK kit is on, just the rear and side skirts left, will post pics when done.

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
TBH it can't be that hard with a bit of analysing!!!

From doing an R34, it will most likely have some bolts at the bottom, and on the sides. Then moving on to the top, there'll probably be some plastic clips (take the insert out and then the clip).

The on the inside there'll be some nuts going from the inside of the rear quarter into the bumper, if you get what i mean. To see them properly you'll have to remove the inside carpet by the lights. But you don't have to if your good with imagination, as you can open the two flaps on either side (HICAS fluid top up panel, and jack panel), and put your hand inside to feel roughly where they are, and get a small ratchet with an extension and socket

Like i said can't be hard at all...give it a try and see how you get on...!!! Hope that helps

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, will try at the weekend, if I get the car back, gone in for cambelt change and a set of poncams.

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
You have PM!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts