GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
do they differ anything in size/fitment because of the r33 gtr's wider arches?

was thinking of buying a 400r style bumper but you mostly see only for gtst's so im wondering if they will fit onto a GTR rear?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
i have seen some sell the spats and say they fit both gtr/gtst. i was thinking along the line of a complete bumper with the bumper/spats as one piece like 400R or JUN/Do-Luck rear bumpers.

·
Registered
167 Posts
spats wont fit as they wrap around from the rear quarters, but the rear bumpers are the exact same. if you look closely at the rear of a GTR you will see the few mil of a difference where the bumper meets the corners.

for 33 obviously, i dont knwo about the 32 as i havent really looked too closely at them.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
spats wont fit as they wrap around from the rear quarters, but the rear bumpers are the exact same. if you look closely at the rear of a GTR you will see the few mil of a difference where the bumper meets the corners.

for 33 obviously, i dont knwo about the 32 as i havent really looked too closely at them.

by that you mean where the rear piece meets the chassi? So the GTR will have a bit more "glitch" then the gtst's when you compare them because of the wider gtr chassi.

This i presume?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
have looked at some gtst's and pics of my old gtst and there is no gap there :)

but will a rear bumper made for gtst with the bumper/spats molded like 400R rear bumper into one piece wrap around the corner and fit with the wheelarch corner? *sorry trying to explain it as good as i can in english) :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
have looked at some gtst's and pics of my old gtst and there is no gap there :)
exactly there wouldnt be the gap is on the GTR as you can see from the pic

but will a rear bumper made for gtst with the bumper/spats molded like 400R rear bumper into one piece wrap around the corner and fit with the wheelarch corner? *sorry trying to explain it as good as i can in english) :)
i cant see them fitting 100% as the spats would have been moulded for a gtst but a decent bodyshop would be able to sort it easily, its not a masive gap and ive seen worse fitting gaps sorted...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts