GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a set of these from Japan, really quick delivery, sent on Mon and arrived on Weds! I've booked the car in at AutoTorque to get them fitted as it is rear bumper and some of the rear undertray sections off to fit them. Should look much better than the standard reflective ones which spoil the lines on a red car, they should blend in much better in daylight.

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
I ordered a clear set of them from Knight Racer but they couldn't get hold of any, might get a set in from Japan.

Where did you order them from?

Dan

205 Posts
Just bought a set of these from Japan, really quick delivery, sent on Mon and arrived on Weds! I've booked the car in at AutoTorque to get them fitted as it is rear bumper and some of the rear undertray sections off to fit them. Should look much better than the standard reflective ones which spoil the lines on a red car, they should blend in much better in daylight.
Very nice look forward to fitting these Barry and seeing the end result.

·
Premium Member
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice.. do they hook up to the side lights?
Wired into the side lights so LEDs are lit when rear lights are on. AutoTorque are fitting them and doing the wiring on the 17th, I'll get some fitted pictures up when it's completed.

·
Premium Member
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Barry, do you want to sell your old ones?? i.e the standard ones? once they have been fitted
New red ones fitted today at AutoTorque, thanks to Jack and Chris for an excellent job as usual, I'll take some pictures this evening when it gets dark.
Matt if you still want the clear reflectors PM me an offer.

·
Premium Member
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The OEM R35 side markers are the silver/clear ones in the first picture, they are purely reflective. The red ones are manufactured by a company called MCR and are available in either a red or white finish and contain LEDs which light up when the rear lights are illuminated.

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts
very nice mate :D

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
quite a few places do them

MCR being one of the first,

TK also do them, just got a batch arriving for some 35 owners on here (including the front and rear badges)

·
Registered
888 Posts
Does Tommy Kaira do the red LED side markers in a smoked finish?
I have a MY10 DMG, so think a moped plastic would look best!

Any links to his website?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts