GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking at the 32 factory optional extras when it came out and noticed a number plate frame. Anyone know where I can get one?

The rear number plate is 13x7 but the frames are 12x6 (US number plate). Anyone know where I can get one from or get it made? Wouldn't mind one like the below:

Looks a bit boring with no frame

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Ebay US will have lots of these as they usually have plate frames, and I'm sure they can make you a custom one with your own decals etc

·
Registered
3,147 Posts

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
25,649 Posts
CSB il send you the link

Nismo do not make number plate holders like that, its not genuine.

Their surround are carbon and only fit the "tin" plate Japanese numberplates due to thickness.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
@CSB

ive got one at home somewhere made by powerhouse racing. i remember fitting it to my rear plate but didnt have the same size so i didnt bother. it is nicely made. if i can dig it for you tomorrow ill post up a pic if you want. the powerhouse racing logo is not a sticker, it is embossed as far as i can remember. just let me know if you are interested buddy

·
Registered
824 Posts

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damn. That is perfect. I take it is a 12x6 and you trimmed the number plate to fit? Just the look I was going for.:bowdown1:

@nightcrawler - yeah please post a pic, i'm guessing it was a 12x6 and you didn't want to trim the plate?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
^^ here you go buddy, as promised. it is indeed 12 x 6, just measured it. might a little trimming on the corners depending on your existing plate. it is a good quality, not cheapo plastic that easily breaks. the logo is embossed not fake stickers.

didnt fit mine as i have a jap size number plate and didnt bother replacing it.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the pics nightcrawler, but I think I prefer the nismo look. I may order one and trim my plate. Will see how it goes.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts