GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

First post on here so go easy please!:)

I am currently waiting on delivery of my 2014 GTR I got at auction (could be trouble I know!), I got it for what I think is a pretty good price but I know it needs some work.

Please can someone let me know if there is a difference with the rear seats depending on Year? I have seen some used ones on eBay but not sure what years I can get where the fittment will be the same.

Thanks in advance

James.

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Interesting question, and my first thought was yes they fit (they "look" to be the same basic shape but a search on Nissan parts states that a 2014 year seat doesn't fit a 2009 model (and hence vice versa). Might be saying that because of the seat styling rather than the physical size/fit, but would be interesting to know if anyone has any real knowledge about this.

·
Registered
269 Posts
SEATS

Interesting question, and my first thought was yes they fit (they "look" to be the same basic shape but a search on Nissan parts states that a 2014 year seat doesn't fit a 2009 model (and hence vice versa). Might be saying that because of the seat styling rather than the physical size/fit, but would be interesting to know if anyone has any real knowledge about this.
Having just purchased a 2018 model, i removed the back seats and it seems to me that the seat and release mechanism are the same as my 2010 model.. the only difference i could see was sound proofing attached to the seat,,hope this is a help

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Dinny and Sknam

Thanks very much for the replies. Still waiting on delivery of the car (which is very frustrating) but I know 1 of the rear seats has a large tear in. I can get a full set of back seats in EBAY for £200 so I***8217;m thinking it might be worth a punt over getting it Re-trimmed.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
956 Posts
If i remember right, CBA car rear seats are different front the DBA rear seats, it is the brackets different, we made the rear seat deleted kit from a CBA car, end up sold few sets to DBA, they all need to mod to get fit, but fits perfect in CBA.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Samopangy

That***8217;s really useful, I think I might start looking at re-trimmers as it sounds like I could be getting into something tricky having to change bracket positions etc.

Thanks again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts