GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im the process of compleating moulds for the rear side skirts for the 33 gtr / gts. these will be a fab fit compared to some of the imported crap out there that ive seen and witnessed. if any one wants anything replicated im your man:D

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
If you are talking full side skirt action then you will amazed by the responce! Well me and the lovely Tiggs is a great start!

..Ian

·
Registered
422 Posts
Body bits

Hey
I'm up for some nice side skirts, are you considering making some GTR style front bumbers for the R33 GTS, I'm Interested, lets have some prices.

Calv

PS. empty your mail box!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Body bits

Hey
I'm up for some nice side skirts, are you considering making some GTR style front bumbers for the R33 GTS, I'm Interested, lets have some prices.

Calv

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
calv the gts/gtr bumper will b my next project will keep you posted you can see the pic on www.hypersr.com its the silver one, you can see the rears there however mine are much more afordable.gaza

·
Registered
422 Posts
Body bits

Gaz
Is it the 'Top Mix GTS to GTR Conversion Bodykit' you are refering to? Did I meet you at Ollerton?

Calv:D

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wheres ollerton m8 , and yes it is that kit , they charge 390 for the front spoiler alone, mine will be 290 +p+p, bargain eh

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sure c, 01189672188. gary.penhall @ntl.com. for some reason i cant empty my pm inbox.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Full body kit

Gaza.....

its AL.... I tried to phone you a week ago but theer's no answer. I spoke to you on the phone about the full GTS to GTR bodykit and I'm still waiting for it. Will the price for the full kit be the same as you told me then???? Them boys are charging £1250 for it. Hopefully you will give us a really good price for them...and I mean really good one. By the way, put me down for the skirts. Mail me at [email protected] for furthur details and dates for the skirts and rest of the kit.

Al

1 - 14 of 14 Posts