GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi chaps,

Can anyone tell me where I can get a rear wheel stud for an R33 GTR? I believe the stud is an M12 1.25 pitch with a 13mm spline.

I have had a failed attempt at fitting 60mm Nismo studs to the rear hub and have damaged the standard stud I removed (I only removed 1 to see it the new ones would fit).. I need one ASAP as I'm going to Silverstone on Friday (just to watch not to compete).

Is this something that can be bought from Nissan? I think it's the same size stud that fits the 200SX.

If anyone on here has one for sale that would be magic..

Cheers

Gary

·
Registered
820 Posts
Why did the nismo ones not fit? Yea nissan will be able to supply standard ones. So will any fastener supplier

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We basically below is from my other thread I posted yesterday explaining my situation....

I'm trying to fit extended wheel studs to the rear of my R33 GTR, I've managed to remove one of the old studs that are 42mm long but there isn't enough room behine the hub flange to fit the new 60mm long nismo studs. The only way I can see me getting these longer studs in is to remove the hub flange (the flange that the wheel studs go into).

If I do have to remove the hub flange is it just the case of undoing the big nut that holds the driveshart in the hub (the hub nut)? If I do undo this nut will the flange just pull off so I can then add the longer studs?

Gary

1 - 4 of 4 Posts