GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chaps,

Thinking of getting a new rear wing for my R35 - what would people recommend? Don't want anything OTT just something which improves look of car and gives it some menace!

Cheers,

Hen

·
Vendor
2,983 Posts
How about this rear spoiler?

·
Banned
78 Posts
The one in the pics above look cool, Powerhouse Amuse do a fantastic looking spoiler too, with a carbon blade. angle of attack has been designed to generate more downforce. The blade has a projecting little lip at the back. looks lovely. If you are getting the spoiler you can also consider the front carbon spoiler/splitter from amuse, looks the dogs danglies.

·
Registered
25,652 Posts
The one in the pics above look cool, Powerhouse Amuse do a fantastic looking spoiler too, with a carbon blade. angle of attack has been designed to generate more downforce. The blade has a projecting little lip at the back. looks lovely. If you are getting the spoiler you can also consider the front carbon spoiler/splitter from amuse, looks the dogs danglies.
we are about to ship the amuse rear wing and front splitter to a luckky customer on here

granted not cheap but hey , get what you payfor on 35 bits

·
Banned
78 Posts
we are about to ship the amuse rear wing and front splitter to a luckky customer on here

granted not cheap but hey , get what you payfor on 35 bits
They will be the first mods when I get a 35. Out of interest how much does the spoiler cost? and splitter?
I've gotto say, they are beautiful pieces of kit.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
some people chat some right rubbish on here. The Amuse wing is without a doubt the most over rated and over priced wing in GTR world. 200% gtr tax. come on 3k+ for a plastic base and carbon blade ? i admit it looked different and cool in early days. hense why i bought one for my 35. i doubt many other people have seen one on a 35. if truth be told the design looks just like those scooby wings. took mine off.

as for the amuse front spoiler. its plastic and more expensive than the autoselect full carbon with brake air guides.

guess what we're the amuse euro distributor, but thats just my honest advise

·
Registered
25,652 Posts
The auto select is just a lip the amuse is a full diffuser

however they are pretty much the same price

regarding the wing - every customer is different ben as im sure you appreciate.

my own choice is the zele kit but as i dont have a 35 i dont have to worry about that ;-)

·
Banned
78 Posts
some people chat some right rubbish on here. The Amuse wing is without a doubt the most over rated and over priced wing in GTR world.
Mr. Linney I don't know who you are referring to as talking rubbish, but mainly what I said about the wing is that it looks nice, I don't know much about how it was manufacured or what composits they have used. It looks cool mate. And the front spoiler as far as I have read and seen is carbon fiber not plastic.
Relax dude, every one is entitled to an opinion. If I think it looks nice I couldn't care less what you think of it mate, and I will get it purely coz of that reason.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts